Kids Surf Camp Campus Point, Goleta
- Beach Boogie Surf Camp
- Camper Daily Drop In
- Camper Half Day Drop In
- Camper Half Day Weeklong
- Camper Full Day Weeklong
Kids Beach Boogie Surf Camp | Campus Point, Goleta
Our surf camps focus on building community, camaraderie, and confidence one wave at a time. Our camps are the perfect place for kids to learn to surf, meet other kids, cheer each other on, and gain self confidence while playing games, participating in beach cleanups and learning the fundamentals of ocean safety. For all kids 4 to 7 years old, there will be a ratio of 3 kids to 1 instructor. Then, for all kids 8 years old and over, there is a 4 kids to 1 instructor ratio.. All instructors are CPR and First Aid certified.
Weeklong Full Day options: Click on the Monday of the week you would like
- FULL DAY: Monday through Friday 9am to 4pm
Weeklong Half-Day options: Click on the Monday of the week you would like
- MORNINGS: Monday through Friday 9am -12:30pm
- AFTERNOONS: Monday through Friday 12:30pm -4pm
Daily Drop In options: Click on the specific day you would like
- Monday through Friday
- FULL DAY: 9am – 4pm
- HALF DAY OPTIONS: 9am -12:30pm or 12:30pm -4pm
Drop Off & Pick Up Location:
- Surf camps are available to kids ages 4 and up
- Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Camp activities include: surfing, body boarding, sand castle building, beach games, and more!
- Surfboards, wetsuits, and Instruction will be provided if needed
- We don’t have boogie boards so please bring one if you want one
- Pizza lunch provided by iSurf on Fridays
All kids 4 to 7 years old, there will be a ratio of 3 kids to 1 instructor
There is a 1 instructor to every 4 campers aging 8 and over
Reservations are recommended since camps fill up fast.
Drop-ins are always welcome!