Pick Up & Drop Off:
- All parents and family members dropping off and/or picking up kids must maintain social distance from those outside their group and wear masks during pick up and drop off per California state mandate.
- All students and staff members must have their temperature taken the night before and the morning prior to each camp day and confirm at check in
- If a student or staff member has been sick within the 14 days prior to camp or has come into contact with Covid like symptoms (fever of 100 degrees or higher) we ask they be kept home. We will offer a credit for another week or other programs.
- In the case that a student or staff member shows any signs or symptoms throughout the day, they will be immediately sent home.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on the beach for students, parents and staff.
- Children will be asked to wash and/or sanitize their hands prior to eating snacks or lunch.
Small Camps Sizes:
- Campers will be split into groups sizes of 4 students with 1 instructors per group.
Staff and Students: Masks and Social Distancing
- Staff will work with the same small group of students for the entire week
- Instructors will wear masks during check-in/check-out when a concentration of parents and students are present.
- Staff will also maintain social distancing between one another during and after camp.
Equipment & Sunscreen
- Students must arrive to camp with sunscreen already applied, and bring their own sunscreen to reapply throughout the day with instructor guidance
- Students are encouraged to bring their own surfboards and wetsuits if they have them.
- Wetsuits will be issued for the entire week on Monday and students will keep them until returning them at the end of camp on Friday.
- Wetsuits will go through a sanitation process after each week’s use.
- Surfboards will be sanitized after each session
Lunch, snacks and water: no food sharing or community water provided
- Students will bring their own lunches
- Students must bring their own water sufficient for the day