Does your kid want to learn to surf? Our camps are the perfect place for kids to learn to surf, meet other kids, cheer each other on, and gain self confidence!
Kids Surfing Programs
Having Fun, Catching Waves, Making Memories
• Our Surf Camps •
iSurf Camps focus on building community, camaraderie, and confidence one wave at a time. Our camps are the perfect place for kids to learn to surf, meet other kids, cheer each other on, and gain self confidence while playing games and learning the fundamentals of ocean safety. Due to Covid-19 in order to comply with CDC guidelines camp will a stationary camp split into groups of 4 kids to 1 instructor are recommended since camps fill up fast.
- Surf camps are available to kids ages 4 and up.
- Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Camp activities include: surfing, body boarding, sand castle building, beach games, and more!
- Boards and wetsuits will be provided if needed.
- Pizza lunch provided by iSurf on Fridays.
• Our After School Programs •
Hey parents! Are you looking to get your kids out of the house? We have a solution for YOU! Our Surf Camps and our After School Surfing Program will provide your kids with at least 90 minutes of outdoor activity they so desperately need. Drop your kids off at the beach and our trained staff will spend the session surfing, boogie boarding or doing some land games and exercises that are sure to keep your kid stoked while you enjoy some time doing what you need to do.
As parents to elementary school-aged kids, we’ve designed this program to help ease the burden on parents while also helping kids get the reward of playing at the beach. The program is set up to have no more than four students per instructor to ensure a more personalized and safe experience. Our instructors are trained to help kids from preschool to junior high. With two convenient times 5 days a week, there is something for everyone.
Why Choose Us?
- Time in your day to get what you need to get done!!!
- Kids will have a fun outlet to use up some of their endless energy
- Offered 5 days a week
- Month to month with no long term commitment
- $20 off Private/Group Surf Lessons for you, your family, and friends
- $5 off apparel
- Get out of the house!
- Make learning to surf fun!
- Get to play in the ocean and/or beach
- Learn a new skill or expand on an old one
- Surf classes are dependent on the wind and surf conditions; if neither are conducive to surfing then we will participate in some awesome beach-related activities.
- If it is raining or drizzling we will have to cancel all classes for that day